Step 1. Open an account on ZetBull.com
- Fill in all the required fields of the application form on the Sign up page.
- Submit your registration by clicking on 'Open my account'.
- After that you will be able to log into your account and make your first investment.
Step 2. Make deposit
- Stablecoins: Tether USDT TRC20, Tether USDT ERC20 and Tether USDT BEP20.
- Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ripple, Tron, Binance Coin and Ethereum BEP20.
- Go to Make deposit page.
- Choose investment plan, fill in amount of deposit, choose payment system you would like and click 'Make a deposit'.
If you want to make a deposit using your account balance choose payment system from list 'Spend from ZetBull account balance'.
- Send displayed amount of coins on our address that you find on the next page.
- After the transaction will get enough confirmations our system will activate the deposit.
To create your Bitcoin address you can use, for example, blockchain.com or you may also use original bitcoin node which you may download from Bitcoin.org or use Electrum for bitcoin and the same but for litecoin - Electrum for litecoin, Bitcoin Cash - Electron Cash, Dash - Electrum Dash.
For Ethereum we recommend you to use MEW - MyEtherWallet.
Step 3. Withdraw your funds
- Go to Withdraw page.
- Then choose payment processor and fill in the amount that you want to withdraw and click 'Withdraw'.
- On the next page you will see information about withdrawal. On that page you need to confirm your withdrawal.
We have no withdrawal fees or any other hidden fees.
All withdrawals are totally free of charge.
Minimum withdrawal amounts:
- Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash - $0.15.
- Bitcoin, Dogecoin - $0.45.
- Tether USDT TRC20, Tron, Ripple - $1.
- Binance Coin - $2.
- Tether USDT BEP20, Ethereum BEP20 - $5
- Ethereum - $43.
- Tether USDT ERC20 - $100
For cryptocurrencies we have 2 sections:
- normal [Float];
- special [Fixed] (https://zetbull.com/fixed/).
What is the difference between this two sections?
[Float] - all deposits and withdrawals the system calculate with current cryptocurrencies rates.
The main currency of ZetBull is US Dollar and all calculations of deposits and withdrawals are made in US dollars but the payment currency will be the cryptocurrency that you choose when you make a deposit.
[Fixed] - all deposits and withdrawals the system calculate with FIXED cryptocurrencies rates.
This section of ZetBull is designed for clients who like to invest in crypto and accumulate profit in crypto, not in USD.
Using the [Fixed] section you invest in cryptocurrencies and withdraw in cryptocurrencies and do not afraid on its volatility.
Because of the features of our software and in order not to cause confusion to our clients, we have set fixed rates in USD.
Let's see on an example when you would like to invest 1BTC ( Bitcoin).
[Float] - For an example, you invest 1BTC on ZET1c - '2.1% DAILY for 20 CALENDAR days' in normal section with market Bitcoin price: 1BTC=$35600.
So, your deposit will be $35600 and daily on business days the system will add $35600 * 2.1% = $747.6.
Because of the bitcoin price volatility highly likely that the price will change next days. If the Bitcoin price will go down, for example, 1BTC=$32500 and you withdraw your $534 earnings - you will get equal amount in Bitcoin with market price $534 / $32500 = 0.023003077BTC. There may also be a reverse situation when bitcoin market price will go up, for example, 1BTC=$42500 and you will get $747.60 / $42500 = 0.017590588BTC.
Final return will be $35600 * 142% = $50552 in USD as it should but as you may see amount of Bitcoin is not fixed as US Dollars.
[Fixed] - Let's use the same example with same investment plan - ZET1c and deposit - 1BTC. Because of the features of our software we have set fixed rates for cryptocurrencies so you will get exact amount of coins without dependencies from its market price. You will get 0.015BTC daily for 20 business. And your final returns will be 1.42BTC.