As soon as you have sent your transaction to displayed address on 'Deposit Confirmation' page after few minutes 'Order status' should be changed and after the transaction got enough confirmations the deposit should be activated by the system automatically.
You will be able to find the deposit on Your deposits
But sometimes the deposit is not activated for a long time. What should you check and do?
Firstly you need to check the transaction or the deposit address provided by ZetBull and check whether your transaction has been processed or not by your wallet provider.
Sometimes your wallet provider (service that you use to top up ZetBull address) may process your transaction later.
Secondly you need to check whether your transaction got enough confirmations by the network that we need. How many confirmations we need to activate your deposit you may see on 'Deposit Confirmation' page where you see provided deposit address.
This blockchain explorers you may use to find your transaction and provided deposit address (you need to type the address or transaction ID in search field):
| Litecoin : Blockchair.com, cryptoID or Blockcypher.com
| Bitcoin Cash: Blockchair.com
| Dash: Dash insight
| Ethereum and Tether USDT ERC20: Etherscan
| Dogecoin: Dogechain
| Tron and Tether USDT TRC20: Tronscan
| Ripple: XRPscan
| Binance Coin: BSCscan
If the transaction was processed in time, got enough confirmations and you waited for some time (an hour will be quite enough) - it seems that the deposit haven't been activated automatically.
The most frequent reasons why the deposit hasn't been activated by the system automatically:
1. The wallet provider service sent your transaction too late and reserved deposit address for your deposit is already not reserved for it.
2. Sometimes it may be merchant errors when it haven't seen the transaction or our system haven't got reply from it.
Anyway, if you have sent your transaction to provided by our system address without mistake we will find the deposit.
In order to speed up the search process, make your support request correctly on Support
page by making support request using the form with Subject 'My deposit hasn t been activated by the system' with following info:
- PAYMENT METHOD (cryptocurrency);
- DEPOSIT ADDRESS WHERE YOU MADE YOUR DEPOSIT (Address that we provided to you);
- AMOUNT OF YOUR INVESTMENT;
- TXID OR BATCH OF YOUR TRANSACTION;
- DATE AND TIME OF YOUR TRANSACTION;
- INVESTMENT PLAN (ZET1, ZET2... ZET8).